Sympa is a mailing list manager written in Legacy Perl which has many
installations, especially at universities.
Selected features of Sympa (some of them are unique) which makes Sympa
a very flexible tool for mailing lists:
- Automatic import of subscribers, moderators and list admins from
various data sources
- Scenari controlling authorization and workflow
- Merge subscriber's data into mailing list posts
- Automatic generation of mailing lists
The community releases new Sympa version at least every three months
and plans major enhancements, e.g.
- REST API
- Responsible adminstration interface
- Ansible Provisioning
- Sympa Container
- Mail archive search tool using Elasticsearch